Governance

Giving Members a Voice in Their Association

The Pennsylvania Bar Association’s current operational structure began to take shape about 60 years ago when its leaders took steps to ensure that lawyers from each corner of the commonwealth and every region in between have a say in the association’s function and the stated beliefs.

In 1959, the PBA formed a Board of Governors, which includes representatives from a dozen geographical zones. In 1966, to create even more direct member representation, the House of Delegates took form. Read more about the roles of the Board of Governors, the House of Delegates, committees and sections.

 
 
 
 

 


 

 

Ad
Ad
Ad
Ad

 

Headquarters:
100 South Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101

Phone: 800-932-0311

Western Pennsylvania Office:

Heinz 57 Center, 339 Sixth Avenue, Suite 760
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 Phone: 412-914-8840