Grow Your Practice
Connecting with potential clients is the first step to growing your practice. The PBA’s Lawyer Referral Service (LRS), exclusively for PBA members, is the perfect way for you to connect with people in need of legal help! The PBA LRS receives over 10,000 inquires each year from individuals seeking an attorney. Plus, the online LRS platform makes connecting with potential clients even easier.
Login to your Member Dashboard and click on Become a Panelist to sign up today.
How it Works:
- Sign up to be an LRS Panelist (annual fee of $150) – members only! Not a member? Join today!
- Referrals are generated through PBA’s Online Lawyer Referral Service 24/7/365 and phone line.
- Panelists agree to grant LRS clients a consultation of up to one half-hour for a fee not to exceed $30; for each consultation $15 shall be returned to the PBA. If the case goes beyond the initial consultation, panelists agree to pay a 15% referral fee on all recoveries over $300.
- Referred clients may reach out to set up the initial consultation. As a panelist, you will also receive referral information via email and through the member dashboard to contact the individual at your convenience.
- Access your PBA Member Dashboard to take ownership of your profile—update your profile image, contact information, sign up for an unlimited number of practice areas, counties covered (select up to four counties in your region), a link to your firm bio and more
- Manage your client referrals, access all referral details and make referral payments on your Member Dashboard
Let the PBA help you grow your practice; login to your member dashboard and click on become a panelist to sign up today!
View the full LRS Membership Rules and Requirements.
The PBA LRS operates in 47 of the 67 counties across the state. If your county is not listed, please contact your local bar association to inquire about their LRS program.