A program cosponsored by the PBA Young Lawyers Division, "Wills for Heroes" provides free basic estate planning documents to first responders and military veterans in Pennsylvania. "Wills for Heroes" provides police, fire, emergency medical personnel, other first responders and military veterans – those on the frontlines for our personal safety – the tools they need to prepare adequately for the future.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WFHPA/
Programs are staffed by lawyer volunteers and are conveniently offered to first responders at meeting halls and police and fire stations.
Twitter - @Wills4HeroesPA
Want to bring Wills for Heroes to your county?
Click here for a list of county coordinators.
For more information, contact the YLD or one of the Pennsylvania program directors:
Want to be a volunteer? Click here.
Are you a first responder or military veteran? Click here for more information.
Upcoming W4H County Events
- September 12, 2018 - BNY Mellon Building, Philadelphia
- September 15, 2018 - Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Lancaster County
- September 15, 2018 - Penn State Shenango, Mercer County
- September 22, 2018 - Butler County Community College, Founder’s Hall, Butler County
- September 22, 2018 - Upper Gwynedd Police Dept., Montgomery County
- September 29, 2018 – Firehouse Restaurant, Dauphin County (Private event – will be open to the public if any spots are available.)
- October 11, 2018 – U.S. Federal Courthouse, Philadelphia County
- October 20, 2018 - Concord Township Municipal Building, Delaware County
- November 3, 2018 - Arcadia, Montgomery County
- November 10, 2018 - Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Lancaster County
Awards News Releases
Showell Award Recipients