Conference room space for law-related matters is available in the PBA’s Maclay Mansion, 100 South Street, Harrisburg.
There is no cost to reserve conference room space for law-related matters. The PBA member must be present at the meeting for the fee to be waived.
Non-member attorneys may rent PBA conference rooms for law-related matters for a fee. Rentals are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. These are the rates per conference room:
Up to a half day: $150 (plus 6 percent tax)
Up to a full day: $250 (plus 6 percent tax)
To check room availability and to request a rental form, please send an email or call the PBA’s Lisa Jones at 800-932-0311, ext. 2211.
Additional Information About Rentals
- Free Wi-Fi.
- All meetings must be completed by 4:30 p.m.
- Metered parking is available on State Street and South Street. Daily/hourly parking is available in the Second Street Parking Garage. Both metered parking and garage parking are within walking distance. Get parking information.
- The building is accessible to those with disabilities. Prior notice is required for those who need assistance.
- Those reserving space may bring their own audio/visual equipment (such equipment is not available through the PBA).
- Telephones are available in each room for conference calls. Those reserving the room must use their own conference call service.
- Local copying services are available:
- State Street Copy & Press, 500 N. Third Street, Suite 1B, Harrisburg, Pa. 17101; 717-232-6684
- The Original Copy Shop, 12 S. Third Street, Harrisburg, Pa. 17101; 717-836-1907
- Coffee, hot tea and water are available.
- A list of local caterers is available upon request. Those reserving the room must handle ordering and cover the costs of catering services.