Welcome to the Conference of County Bar Leaders (CCBL) area of the PBA Web site.
Established in 1967, the objectives and purposes of CCBL, are:
- to establish a closer relationship between the local Bar Associations in Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the American Bar Association;
- to provide a forum for the mutual interchange of ideas among Bar Associations;
- to provide training, guidance, resources and assistance to local Bar Associations and their leaders;
- to stimulate the work of Bar Associations generally; and
- to promote the standing of the legal profession and the Courts, improve the administration of justice, and improve the economic standing of the legal profession.
The CCBL has evolved to foster fresh and innovative local bar
initiatives and spread those initiatives throughout the commonwealth. It
has helped to develop mutually beneficial relationships among bar
leaders and to improve the status of the legal profession generally in
Pennsylvania by providing education and training to bar leaders and will
continue to do so.
On February 25–27, 2021 county bar leaders and executive directors from across the commonwealth will meet for the annual Conference of County Bar Leaders (CCBL) at the Nittany Lion Inn, State College, PA.