Log in for Casemaker options
The PBA proudly offers members access to Casemaker and its suite of premium online legal research services at no cost.
Watch these videos to learn more about using Casemaker’s online research tools:
Members have access to CasemakerPro’s broad and comprehensive content that includes a full Pennsylvania library, federal-level materials and resources from all 50 states.
Casemaker's free library includes the following:
- Combined court searches
- All Pennsylvania Supreme, Superior and Commonwealth Court opinions
- Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas opinions
- Pennsylvania Statutes, including a table of contents
- Pennsylvania Code, Bulletin and state constitution
- Pennsylvania and federal court rules
- Circuit Court of Appeals opinions
- District Court opinions
- Bankruptcy Court opinions
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Tax Court decisions
- Internal Revenue Bulletin
- And much more.
Customer support for research questions and technical assistance: 877-659-0801, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET