||A program co-sponsored by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division, "Wills for Heroes" provides free basic estate planning documents to first responders and military veterans in Pennsylvania. "Wills for Heroes" provides police, fire, emergency medical personnel, other first responders and military veterans - those on the frontlines for our personal safety - the tools they need to prepare adequately for the future. Programs are staffed by lawyer volunteers and are conveniently offered to first responders at meeting halls and police and fire stations.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WFHPA/
Twitter - @Wills4HeroesPA
Want to Bring Wills for Heroes to your County?
Click here for a list of county coordinators.
For more information, contact the YLD or one of the Pennsylvania program directors:
Want to Be a Volunteer? Click here.
Are You a First Responder or Military Veteran? Click here for more information.
Upcoming W4H County Events
- April 8, 2017 - Butler County Community College, Butler County
- April 8, 2017 - City of Pittsburgh Firefighters, IAFF Local No. 1, Allegheny County
- April 8, 2017 - Levittown Fire Company No. 2, Station 13, Bucks County
- April 22, 2017 - Hampton Inn Matamoras/Milford, Pike County
- April 22, 2017 - Community College of Philadelphia, NE Campus, Philadelphia County
- April 29, 2017 - Old Lycoming Township Volunteer Fire Company (Station #14), Lycoming County All slots are full.
- May 6, 2017 – Chester County Public Safety Training Center, Chester County
- May 6, 2017 – Landis Complex, Franklin County
- May 11, 2017 – United States District Court, Philadelphia County
- May 20, 2017 - Beaver County Bar Association, Beaver County
- May 20, 2017 - Community Foundation of the Endless Mountains, Susquehanna County
- May 20, 2017 - Upper Dublin PD and FD, Montgomery County
- June 3, 2017 - Quentin Volunteer Fire Co – Lebanon County
- June 7, 2017 – Community College of Philadelphia Center for Business and Industry, 3rd Floor, Philadelphia County
- June 10, 2017 - Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Lancaster County
- June 10, 2017 - PBI, Cumberland County
- June 17, 2017 - Pennsylvania Judicial Center, Dauphin County
- September 16, 2017 - Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Lancaster County