The Pennsylvania Bar Foundation relies significantly on the charitable contributions of individuals, law firms, corporations, and other foundations.
We invite you to join this committed group in supporting the Foundation's many important programs by making a financial contribution today.
You can contribute by mail by sending this form with your donation or by clicking here. You also can make a gift of when you pay your PBA dues.
- Please support the Foundation of Treasures Appeal and make a real difference in the life of a scholarship student, while helping to strengthen the mission of the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation.
- You can make an even greater impact by becoming a leader in the Foundation’s prestigious Keystone Society, Commonwealth Club and Life Fellows programs or by making a planned gift to the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation.
- You can support the Foundation by joining the 1895 Society, which is comprised of PBA members who have made the affirmative decision to name the Foundation as a beneficiary in an estate planning document such as a will, insurance policy or annuity.
- You can support a specific program or establish your own fund to realize your unique charitable interests.
- Use GoodSearch for your web searches and GoodShop or AmazonSmile for your online purchases and raise funds for the Foundation each time you search or shop.
- Donations of time and leadership are also important. Join a committee.
The Pennsylvania Bar Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. All donations to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed under the law. The official registration and financial information of the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.