Section 1201 Bylaws

Section 1201. Proposal of Amendments. -- Amendments to the Articles of Incorporation or the Bylaws may be proposed by:

(1) the adoption by the Board of Governors of a resolution setting forth the proposed amendment; or

(2) petition of one or more Active Members setting forth the proposed amendment, which petition shall be directed to the Board and filed with the Secretary.

The Board shall direct that the proposed amendment be submitted to the House of Delegates for action at the next regular meeting of the House occurring after the notice requirements of Section 1202 of the Bylaws have been satisfied or at a special meeting.