||A program co-sponsored by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division, "Wills for Heroes" provides free basic estate planning documents to first responders and military veterans in Pennsylvania. "Wills for Heroes" provides police, fire, emergency medical personnel, other first responders and military veterans - those on the frontlines for our personal safety - the tools they need to prepare adequately for the future. Programs are staffed by lawyer volunteers and are conveniently offered to first responders at meeting halls and police and fire stations.
Want to Bring Wills for Heroes to your County?
Click here for a list of county coordinators, or for more information, contact the YLD or the Pennsylvania program Directors Dan McKenna or Lisa Shearman.
Want to Be a Volunteer? Click here.
Are You a First Responder or Military Veteran? Click here for more information.
Upcoming W4H County Events
- Mar. 3, 2016 - BNY Mellon Center Atrium, Philadelphia County
- Mar. 19, 2016 - Penn State Law School Legal Clinic, Centre County
- Apr. 9, 2016 - Widener University Commonwealth Law School, Dauphin County
- May 14, 2016 - Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Lancaster County
- June 4, 2016 - Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI), Cumberland County
- Oct. 1, 2016 - Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Lancaster County
- Dec. 3, 2016 - Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Lancaster County