||A program co-sponsored by the Pennsylvania Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division, "Wills for Heroes" provides free basic estate planning documents to first responders and military veterans in Pennsylvania. "Wills for Heroes" provides police, fire, emergency medical personnel, other first responders and military veterans - those on the frontlines for our personal safety - the tools they need to prepare adequately for the future. Programs are staffed by lawyer volunteers and are conveniently offered to first responders at meeting halls and police and fire stations.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WFHPA/
Twitter - @Wills4HeroesPA
Want to Bring Wills for Heroes to your County?
Click here for a list of county coordinators.
For more information, contact the YLD or one of the Pennsylvania program directors:
Want to Be a Volunteer? Click here.
Are You a First Responder or Military Veteran? Click here for more information.
Upcoming W4H County Events
- January 28, 2017 – Pennsylvania State Police, Lehigh County EVENT IS FULL
- March 11, 2017 – PECO Fire Training Center, Montgomery County
- March 18, 2017 – Widener Law School, Dauphin County
- March 25, 2017 – Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Lancaster County
- May 20, 2017 – Community Foundation of the Endless Mountains, Susquehanna County
- June 10, 2017 – PBI, Cumberland County
- June 10, 2017 - Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Lancaster County
- September 16, 2017 - Lancaster County Public Safety Training Center, Lancaster County