Member Benefits (Member Login Required)
Quick Guide to Benefits
Quick Guide to Services
PBA Guide to Member Benefits
PBA Guide to Member Services
Featured Member Benefits
- ABA Retirement Funds: PBA Preferred Partner ABA Retirement Funds will be hosting a webinar on March 27 at 1 p.m. addressing various retirement savings options and the steps and important to-dos that should be considered for each life transition stage. Get more information and register online.
- Casemaker Tip:Get the latest tips on navigating and getting the best value from Casemaker, offering free legal research as a PBA member benefits.
- Clio: Clio is the world’s leading cloud-based legal practice management software. Read their latest tips and insights for lawyers (member login required.)
- Comcast Business: Engage with local reps to meet the tech needs of your law firm. Get more information (member login required).
- FedEx:Small business owners, share your story for a chance to win a grant from FedEx. Learn more. PBA Members, take full advantage of your membership with the FedEx Advantage discount program. It's simple to enroll and there's no cost and no minimum shipping requirements. Get more information(member login required).
- InterCall: For access to web conferencing, unified communications services and more, call 800-636-2377 or enroll online.
- Kaplan Bar Review: Ready to start preparing for the bar exam? Ready to start preparing for a future exam? Save $100 on the Kaplan Bar Review’s Live Kaplan Course (includes Live-in-Class and Live-at-Home). This exclusive PBA discount applies to any new enrollments for any jurisdiction. Get more information (member login required).
- Lenovo: Save up to $450 on select items and accessories during the month of March. Don’t forget Lenovo’s service warranty upgrades, free shipping on all web orders, access to energy-efficient green technologies and award-winning service. Click here or call 800-426-7235, ext. 3577.
- Office Depot: Take advantage of member-only special offers now through March 31. Join or use your PBA Office Depot savings program today and $20 off your qualifying order of $200 or more. Use coupon code: 12758701.Click here or call 800-MEMBERS (800-636-2377), M-F: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. ET, for more information.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Visa® card: Get more information (member login required).
- Section Membership Free for One Year: Read more. Get more information on PBA sections.
- USI Affinity: Now offering a risk-management policy enhancement for CNA policyholders in Pennsylvania. Learn more. Insurance Tip of the Month: Should you report a potential claim, even if you feel it is unjustified? Absolutely! Your insurer may be able to offer advice that can remedy the situation, enabling you to avoid the prospect of having a claim filed against you.
How Do I Join the PBA? And Other Frequently Asked Questions for Lawyers
Join the PBA Now!
Renew Your PBA Membership
Join a PBA Committee
Join a PBA Section
Join the PBA as a Law Student Member
Tell Your Peers/Clients You're a Proud PBA Member
Members, the PBA's "Proud Member" image is available for inclusion in your Outlook email (2007 version or newer).Click hereto download the image and get directions for placing it in your email signature.