The PBA offers conference-room space for law-related matters in the Maclay Mansion located at 100 South Street in Harrisburg. Conference rooms may be reserved by PBA members at no cost. Non-member attorneys may rent conference rooms for a fee.
FOR LAW-RELATED MATTERS – PBA MEMBERS
For PBA members there is no cost to reserve conference-room space for law-related matters. The PBA member must be present at the meeting for the fee to be waived.
FOR LAW-RELATED MATTERS – NON-MEMBERS
Up to a half day: $150
Non-member attorneys may rent PBA conference rooms for law-related matters for a fee. Rentals are available during normal business hours, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Below are the rental types and rates* per conference room.
Up to a full day: $250
*Subject to 6 percent tax.
To check room availability and to request a room-rental form, please email MSC@pabar.org or call Lisa Jones at 800-932-0311, ext. 2211.
- Free Wi-Fi is available.
- The building closes at 4:30 p.m. and all meetings must be completed by that time.
- Onsite parking is not available. Metered parking is available on State Street and South Street. Daily/hourly parking is also available in the 2nd Street Parking Garage. Both metered parking and garage parking are within walking distance. Click here for parking information.
- The building is accessible to those with a disability. Prior notice is required for those who need assistance.
- Coffee (regular and decaffeinated), hot tea and water are available.
- Upon request, the PBA will provide a list of local caterers. Placing orders and the cost of any catering service will be the responsibility of those reserving the room.
- Audio/visual equipment is not available.
- Telephones are available in each room for making conference calls. Those reserving the room must use their own conference-call service.
- Copying and secretarial services are not available on-site.
Local copying services are available from the following:
State Street Copy & Press, 500 N. 3rd Street, Suite 1B, Harrisburg, Pa. 17101; 717-232-6684
The Original Copy Shop, 12 S. 3rd Street, Harrisburg, Pa. 17101; 717-836-1907.