Join the Pennsylvania Bar Association and test drive up to three section memberships at no additional cost during 2023! And, if you sign up today, your 2023 membership begins immediately!
PBA’s 18 practice-focused sections offer you many opportunities to expand your network, grow your career, and engage in advocacy work. Find the right mix to accelerate your professional development with PBA and section membership.
The PBA, and especially the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, offers its members invaluable information, education, camaraderie and sources to get expert help as we represent our clients. The section’s two Listservs are worth 10 times the price of membership.” - Marshal Granor, past chair, PBA Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
Make lasting connections
- Expand your referral network by connecting with lawyers from across the state at events, on Listservs and during networking opportunities.
- Attend section CLE events and conferences in person or online -- most CLE programs have social activities that help you meet members.
Grow your career
- Subscribe to section Listservs, such as family law, real property, probate and trust law, and solo and small firms, and start learning from others in your field.
- Stay current on trends and changes in the law with section newsletters – and take advantage of writing opportunities.
- Enhance your knowledge by attending the PBA section CLE events and conferences, both in person and online.
Let your voice be heard
- PBA’s Legislative Department works closely with section members in advocating the views of the legal profession to legislators throughout the commonwealth. PBA membership gives you a platform for your voice to be heard.
“My involvement with the PBA has allowed me to fulfill my professional goals and aspirations. I became a lawyer to bring positive change to my community and society as a whole. Through my work with the PBA’s Legislative Department, I have had opportunities to advance bills that have improved the lives of the citizens of our Commonwealth. Seeing social action at work makes me a proud PBA member.” - Jennifer Coatsworth, co-chair, PBA Women in the Profession
Give yourself the professional edge with PBA and section membership!
Join today to take advantage of this special offer!
“Membership in the PBA has opened doors and provided me with invaluable connections across the state.” - Lisa Benzie, past chair, PBA House of Delegates